Update October 24, 2017: The greenhouse and nursery are closed for the 2017 season. We are now preparing our farm and gift shop for the upcoming holiday season. Please visit our Choose and Cut page for more information.Spring 2018
Here is a list of just some of the annuals we will have Spring 2018 for your gardening & design needs!
- marigolds, petunias, impatiens, geraniums
- bacopa, lobelia, calibrachoa, sweet potato vine, verbena
- dahlia, nasturtium, begonia, new guinea impatiens
We sell our annuals in 4 packs, 6 packs, 4" pots and 6" pots as well as 10" and 12" hanging baskets.
We also create our own combination flower planters which are great for instant color on your patio, deck or dock. They make great housewarming, birthday, special occasion and hostess gifts too!
We have six packs of herbs and patio tomatoes and cucumbers in pots.
In our nursery, we have fruit plants, shrubs and trees such as:
- shrubs/bushes - lilacs, spiraea, sand cherry, hydrangeas, dogwood
- fruit trees - apples, pears, plums, peaches
- fruit plants/brambles/bushes - raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries
- shade trees/ornamentals - mountain ash, willow, sugar maple, crabapple
- evergreens - fir, spruce, pine, cedar
This August and into the fall, we continue to build our inventory of perennials to be able to offer a great selection of unique and interesting plants, including natives, for you to beautify your landscape and enjoy season after season. We'll have the popular ones too of course - hostas, daylillies, sedum, bee balm and others!