Updated 7/5/21: Time to shear and prune our !!! Trees To Please Garden Center is closed for July and August. We will reopen in September with our homegrown fall mums and pumpkins. Our nursery will reopen in September for your fall planting. We will have perennials, flowering shrubs, shade and evergreen trees, fruit plants and fruit trees this fall.
THANK YOU for a fantastic spring season! Enjoy your summer everyone!
WHAT WE GROW IN THE SPRING:
Here is a list of some of the annuals we grow for your gardening & design needs!
- marigolds, petunias, impatiens, geraniums, zinnias, cosmos
- bacopa, lobelia, calibrachoa, sweet potato vine, snapdragons
- pansies, violas, dahlia, nasturtium, begonia
- and many more!
We grow our spring annuals in 4 packs, 6 packs, 3" pots, 4" pots, 6" pots and 1 gallon pots. We also have 10" and 12" hanging baskets.
We create our own combination flower planters which are great for instant color on your patio, deck, dock or business. They make great housewarming, birthday, special occasion and hostess gifts too!
We grow herbs as well as patio tomatoes and cucumbers.
In our nursery, we stock a large variety of fruit plants, shrubs and trees such as:
- shrubs/bushes - lilac, spiraea, sand cherry, hydrangea, ninebark, willow, dogwood, azalea, forsythia, rhododendron, weigela
- fruit trees - apples, apricots, cherries, peaches, pears, plums, crabapples
- fruit plants/brambles/bushes - blueberries, grapes, raspberries, strawberries, rhubarb, haskap, elderberry
- shade trees/ornamentals - maple, beech, birch, ornamental pear, mountain ash, willow, crabapple, ninebark, cherry
- evergreens (4ft & smaller potted; 5ft and taller balled & burlapped) - fir, spruce, pine, cedar, arborvitae
For fruit plants, shrub and tree availability, please use our Contact Form on our website or leave a message on our machine.
Each season, we add new perennials to our growing inventory of perennials to be able to offer a great selection of unique and interesting plants, including natives, for you to beautify your landscape and enjoy season after season. We grow the popular ones too of course - hostas, daylilies, iris, sedum, echinacea, rudbeckia, tall and creeping phlox, lupine, columbine, heuchera, bleeding hearts, bee balm and many others!