Our greenhouse and nursery are open April through mid-July and from the beginning of September through mid-October.
Spring 2020 Hours (TBD):
Here is a list of just some of the annuals we grow for your gardening & design needs!
- marigolds, petunias, impatiens, geraniums, zinnias, cosmos
- bacopa, lobelia, calibrachoa, sweet potato vine, verbena, snapdragons
- pansies, violas, dahlia, nasturtium, begonia, new guinea impatiens
We grow our spring annuals in 4 packs, 6 packs, 4" pots, 6" pots and 1 gallon pots. We also have 10" and 12" hanging baskets.
We create our own combination flower planters which are great for instant color on your patio, deck, dock or business. They make great housewarming, birthday, special occasion and hostess gifts too!
We grow herbs as well as patio tomatoes and cucumbers.
In our nursery, we stock a large variety of fruit plants, shrubs and trees such as:
- shrubs/bushes - lilac, spiraea, sand cherry, hydrangea, magnolia, mockorange, ninebark, willow, dogwood, azalea, forsythia, rhododendron
- fruit trees - apples, apricots, cherries, peaches, pears, plums, crabapples
- fruit plants/brambles/bushes - blueberries, grapes, raspberries, strawberries, rhubarb, haskap, elderberry
- shade trees/ornamentals - maple, beech, birch, ornamental pear, mountain ash, willow, crabapple, ninebark, cherry
- evergreens (4ft & smaller potted; 5ft and taller balled & burlapped) - fir, spruce, pine, cedar, juniper, cypress, yews, arborvitae
Each season, we add new perennials to our growing inventory of perennials to be able to offer a great selection of unique and interesting plants, including natives, for you to beautify your landscape and enjoy season after season. We grow the popular ones too of course - hostas, daylilies, iris, sedum, echinacea, rudbeckia, tall and creeping phlox, lupine, columbine, heuchera, bleeding hearts, bee balm and many others!