Our Greenhouse & Nursery are open daily:
Monday 9am to 6pm
Tuesday 9am to 6pm
Wednesday 9am to 6pm
Thursday 9am to 6pm
Friday 9am to 6pm
Saturday 9am to 5pm
Sunday 9am to 5pm
We are also offering Curbside Pickup. Curbside Pickup hours are Monday- Friday 3pm to 6pm; Saturday & Sunday 9am to noon. Visit our online store www.treestopleaseonline.com.
Research your plants before visiting our greenhouse and nursery and bring a list with you. We have limited staff this season and until further notice, all shopping will be SELF-SERVICE. All plants, trees, shrubs and perennials will have tags for information. We recommend having your phone on hand during your visit so that you may research any plants further.
SOCIAL DISTANCING: We ask everyone to respect each other's space. Six or more feet apart. Examples:
- use every other parking spot (gates will be closed when we've reached our maximum)
- inside the greenhouse, no more than FIVE people at one time - be respectful of the amount of time you spend in the greenhouse so that others who are waiting may begin their shopping
- only one person at a time in the store to checkout
- please respect distance when engaging with our staff
HEALTH: If you or someone in your home is ill, please visit us at later date.
VEHICLE CAPACITY: Please limit the number of shoppers in your vehicle to two. No children or pets at this time.
FACE COVERINGS: For your safety and the safety of those around you, we recommend a face covering in the greenhouse and at checkout.
HANDLING OF PLANTS: Please limit touching of pots and packs in the greenhouse. Pick out your favorite plant and then pick it up.
CUSTOM ORDERS: Custom orders will be taken via email. Use the Contact Form at https://trees-to-please.com/contact-us/ to submit your request. Someone will contact you to confirm your order and to discuss your needs.
RESTROOMS: There is no public restroom at this time.
WHAT WE GROW:
Here is a list of just some of the annuals we grow for your gardening & design needs!
- marigolds, petunias, impatiens, geraniums, zinnias, cosmos
- bacopa, lobelia, calibrachoa, sweet potato vine, verbena, snapdragons
- pansies, violas, dahlia, nasturtium, begonia, new guinea impatiens
We grow our spring annuals in 4 packs, 6 packs, 4" pots, 6" pots and 1 gallon pots. We also have 10" and 12" hanging baskets.
We create our own combination flower planters which are great for instant color on your patio, deck, dock or business. They make great housewarming, birthday, special occasion and hostess gifts too!
We grow herbs as well as patio tomatoes and cucumbers.
In our nursery, we stock a large variety of fruit plants, shrubs and trees such as:
- shrubs/bushes - lilac, spiraea, sand cherry, hydrangea, magnolia, mockorange, ninebark, willow, dogwood, azalea, forsythia, rhododendron
- fruit trees - apples, apricots, cherries, peaches, pears, plums, crabapples
- fruit plants/brambles/bushes - blueberries, grapes, raspberries, strawberries, rhubarb, haskap, elderberry
- shade trees/ornamentals - maple, beech, birch, ornamental pear, mountain ash, willow, crabapple, ninebark, cherry
- evergreens (4ft & smaller potted; 5ft and taller balled & burlapped) - fir, spruce, pine, cedar, juniper, cypress, yews, arborvitae
Each season, we add new perennials to our growing inventory of perennials to be able to offer a great selection of unique and interesting plants, including natives, for you to beautify your landscape and enjoy season after season. We grow the popular ones too of course - hostas, daylilies, iris, sedum, echinacea, rudbeckia, tall and creeping phlox, lupine, columbine, heuchera, bleeding hearts, bee balm and many others!